Family Law


We can assist you with children’s issues by:

  • Giving you legal advice on Family Law and Family Court procedures
  • Advising you on Family Dispute Resolution
  • Advising you on and assisting you with self representation in the Family Court
  • Negotiating with other parties on your behalf
  • Advising you on Protection and Care Applications
  • Assisting you with drafting of Consent Orders and Parenting Plans
  • Representing you at Alternative Dispute Resolution conferences
  • Assisting you to complete Legal Aid Applications






The Centre provides advice on property settlements and provides ongoing assistance in small and simple property settlements by negotiating on your behalf with the other party and assisting with the drafting of Consent Orders when agreement is reached.


The Centre’s Paralegal is able to assist you to complete a Divorce Application and will file the Application and other necessary documents for you in the Family Court of Western Australia.